Sunday 17 July 2011

Lots of sewing but not much progress

I seem to have been sewing a lot in the last few days but not making a great deal of progress with any projects.
I was eagerly waiting the arrival of my Creative Grids 45/90 degree ruler so that I could start on a sampler quilt which I have been looking forward to starting for ages.I bought Pam & Nicky Lintott's Jelly Roll sampler Quilts book as I had fallen in love with the quilt on the front page. My hubby was out on Friday night and I took advantage to start on it using a moda mill house jelly roll which i was given for Christmas from my mother in law and have been saving for a special project just for me. So far I have done 3 blocks out of the 12 and I love them!!!



We are having a rainy weekend here so it is the perfect weather to sit at my desk by the window and dream the weekend away.
Back to the sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment