Friday 25 May 2012

A wonderful start to the weekend =)

I went home at lunchtime to give our monster his lunch and a run-a-round in the garden and a wonderful package was waiting on my doorstep.
Last week I had ordered some patterns from Patchwork Orange in Australia and it arrived today-YAY!

I love these patterns as they are sooo girly, and I though my niece might like the fairy on a swing stitchery.

These will go into my suitcase for our holiday to Cornwall. Our poor car won't know what has happened with the weight of all of my sewing equipment as I am also going to a day's quilting course while away with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I can't wait as it is my first ever course.

The weather is gorgeous here, so I will make sure to enjoy every second out in the garden.

Tomorrow we have puppy class number 2 (hopefully not as disasterous as class number 1) which will be much nicer in the sunshine.

Enjoy your weekends everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment