Tuesday 30 April 2013

Uttoxeter stitch and quilt village-part 1

This Saturday my mother in law, her friend Jane and I went to the Uttoxeter stitch and Quilt Village. This is normally a quilt show I miss as it is so far away from me in Cambridge but it is quite close to my mother-in-law's house.
All I will say is that I am so upset to have messed it in the past. It is a beautifully set out and stocked quilt show. The stalls are all a good distance apart giving lots of browsing room and they have been well picked to show off everything to its fullest. As usual the stallholders were friendly and helpful and we had a wonderful day.
I came home with a large bag of goodies but I did TRY to restrain myself a little :)




Tomorrow I will show you the hoots of the beautiful quilt exhibitions and competitions. They were so beautiful they deserve their own post :)
Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment