Tuesday 28 May 2013

A few finishes for May

It has been a quiet month here with bad weather and not much sewing but I did manage to get two small finishes for May out of my 'unfinished' box.
I live this Melly & Me Stitchery and sewed it together quickly. It was a lovely Stitchery to do and so cute. Kits are on sale in my shop now





I also managed to get my rainbow lap quilt finished to match in with my cushions. Now I have a snugly place to tuck up in my sewing room and do some stitching away from the chaos.




We have had a lovely sunny bank holiday weekend and it has been such a treat to sit outside for a while. Hubby has been away so Max and I have just been quietly pottering around (max is recovering from his 'big boy' operation- so things are very mellow to keep him calm).
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment