Saturday 31 May 2014

What did I do?

A few weeks ago, in a sleepy haze I'm sure, I decided to sign up for a knitting class at my local wool shop. Instead of going for the beginners classes, I thought to myself that I know how to knit basic things eg scarfs so I would go up a level. I signed up to the 'my first cardigan' thinking how wonderful it would be to make something for George to wear.
This has now resulted in me having to re- learn how to knit. I have spent most of my free time this week on you tube watching videos before my class next Saturday and although I am completely petrified I'm really excited. I have also resorted to taking an online course with Craftsy. I learnt how to crochet with them and now love it so let's hope I can manage the same with knitting.
Eeek!
Back to the needles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment